- Multi-station rotary transfer boring, drilling and assembly machine
- Controlled by hydraulic servo CNC 2-axis based CNC
Bore die cast aluminum motor end shields, inserted bushing and fine boring at the rate of 388 parts per hour to 2.0 CPK.
- Two-division rotary transfer boring machine
- Controlled by PLC
Washing machine outer tube bearing of sintered metal bronze, 1-3/4” ID x 2” long, is finish bored at 360 pieces per hour at 6 sigma SPC criteria.
- Kaufman flexible CNC multi-station rotary transfer manufacturing system
- Controlled by 8-axis ball screw CNC with B-axis fixtures
42 different die cast connector rods for air compressors are precision bored, tapped, face milled and slot milled to 6 sigma SPC criteria on a 4-station machine at 280 parts per hour, with 3 to 30 minute changeover time.